Falmouth Yacht Club was formed by a group of sailboat racing enthusiasts during the mid 1940s. Pride in the new organization swelled with the opening of the clubhouse located at the mouth of Falmouth Harbor in 1946. Since then the club has continued to remain true to its sailing and racing heritage while growing and adapting to the needs of its membership.


Latest News and Updates

Falmouth 420 Regatta Photo Album - NEW!

Leland Trophy Results - NEW!

2015 Sonar World Championship Regatta

August-September Events

Falmouth 420 Regatta Results

FYC Commissioning Party Pictures

Falmouth to Hyannis Race Info

Figawi Race Info

Upcoming Events